The Beginner DJ Blog
10+ Photoshop Tutorials For Creating Music Flyers
A great way to network with DJs and other people of the electronic music scene is by creating the event flyers.
With a bit of Photoshop knowledge, you’ll be able to create flyers for local events, clubs and festivals. You may also use these tutorials to help create flyers for yourself or your crew, thus helping to promote your DJing as well as others.
These tutorials should help teach and inspire you to create your very own flyers for events.
Designing a flyer does not need to be entirely difficult. These music flyers and poster tutorials show just how easy it is with a few advanced techniques.
Many local crews often have to rely on some-what experienced people they know to create flyers for their events. By learning some advanced tips and tricks, you’ll be able to create some great posters instead of being stuck with something that looks like it was made in MSPaint.
About the Author - Muxx
- The 10 Best Rave Movies of All Time
- 12 Websites That Teach You How To DJ
- The Beginner DJ Equipment Guide: Building Your First DJ Setup
- How To Beat Match
- The Monster List of Free Electronic Music Production Tutorials
- The Types of DJs
- Top 5 Digital DJ Controllers under $300
- How To DJ: Basic DJ Equipment Guide
- A Basic Guide To Club Drugs
- How To DJ: DJ Headphones